MADISON, Wis. - Police said residents on the far east side reported shots fired early Saturday.
A Madison Police Department report said at about 2:40 a.m., citizens near the 3500 block of Home Avenue reported shots were fired.
Police said shell casings were found at the scene but there were no reported injuries or property damage as of Saturday morning.
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online