MADISON, Wis. - Police said residents on the far east side reported shots fired early Saturday.
A Madison Police Department report said at about 2:40 a.m., citizens near the 3500 block of Home Avenue reported shots were fired.
Police said shell casings were found at the scene but there were no reported injuries or property damage as of Saturday morning.
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer