CAMPTON HILLS, Ill. - A Madison woman was driving a stolen car when she was involved in a four-car crash in a Chicago suburb that killed her and another motorist Saturday night, according to the Daily Herald.
The report stated Jennifer Liston, 30, was traveling at a high rate of speed when the crash occurred in Campton Hills before 9 p.m.
Her vehicle collided head-on with a car driven by Zachary Bingham, 18, of Maple Park before rear-ending another car that was then pushed into the oncoming lane of traffic where it struck a fourth vehicle, according to police.
Liston was pronounced dead at the scene and Bingham was transported to a hospital in Geneva and flown to a hospital in Downers Grove where he was pronounced dead.
Two others were transported from the scene with non-life-threatening injuries, according to the report.
Police said Liston was involved in a minor hit-and-run crash in Geneva earlier the same evening.
The car Liston was driving was reported stolen from Wheaton, according to police.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire