CAMPTON HILLS, Ill. - A Madison woman was driving a stolen car when she was involved in a four-car crash in a Chicago suburb that killed her and another motorist Saturday night, according to the Daily Herald.
The report stated Jennifer Liston, 30, was traveling at a high rate of speed when the crash occurred in Campton Hills before 9 p.m.
Her vehicle collided head-on with a car driven by Zachary Bingham, 18, of Maple Park before rear-ending another car that was then pushed into the oncoming lane of traffic where it struck a fourth vehicle, according to police.
Liston was pronounced dead at the scene and Bingham was transported to a hospital in Geneva and flown to a hospital in Downers Grove where he was pronounced dead.
Two others were transported from the scene with non-life-threatening injuries, according to the report.
Police said Liston was involved in a minor hit-and-run crash in Geneva earlier the same evening.
The car Liston was driving was reported stolen from Wheaton, according to police.
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend