MADISON, Wis. - A new report on TV ad spending in Wisconsin's Supreme Court race shows Justice Pat Roggensack with nearly three times the support of challenger Ed Fallone as the race winds down.
The report comes from the nonpartisan Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law. The group tracks spending in judicial races nationwide by contracting with a research group.
The Brennan report shows Roggensack's campaign spent a little more than $12,320 on TV ads in the one-week period that ended Monday. That was dwarfed by another $177,000 from the WMC Issues Mobilization Council, an outside group that supports her.
Fallone's campaign spent about $64,000 during the period. The Brennan report showed no outside spending on his behalf.
Roggensack seeks her second term in next Tuesday's election.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash