LANSING, Ill. - An Amber Alert was issued Thursday night in connection to a former Wisconsin Badgers football player accused of abducting his 3-year-old daughter, according to TV reports.
The Amber Alert said police were looking for Marcus Randle-El, 27, who allegedly abducted his 3-year-old daughter from Lansing, Ill. just after 8 p.m. Thursday, according to WMAQ-TV.
Authorities canceled the Amber Alert early Friday morning after the girl was returned home.
Randle-El played for the Badgers from 2004 to 2007, and is the brother of former Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antwaan Randle-El.
Lansing police are expected to provide further details about the abduction later today.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK