A newly released state report shows Child Protective Services in two counties investigated potential abuse twice before a 5-year-old boy was beaten to death in Sun Prairie last year.
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005
- Police have identified hit-and-run driver
- Forged letter criticzes local police chief