MADISON, Wis. - State Rep. Tom Larson is recovering from surgery to remove a tumor.
The Republican from Colfax represents the 67th District, which includes most of northern Chippewa County and parts of Dunn County.
His legislative office told The Chippewa Herald that Larson will be hospitalized in his district for three to six days before going home to recover.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes