MADISON, Wis. - State Rep. Tom Larson is recovering from surgery to remove a tumor.
The Republican from Colfax represents the 67th District, which includes most of northern Chippewa County and parts of Dunn County.
His legislative office told The Chippewa Herald that Larson will be hospitalized in his district for three to six days before going home to recover.
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- Authorities: Woman fatally shot father and took her own life
- Syrian man who sued Trump brings family to US
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists