MADISON, Wis. - State Rep. Tom Larson is recovering from surgery to remove a tumor.
The Republican from Colfax represents the 67th District, which includes most of northern Chippewa County and parts of Dunn County.
His legislative office told The Chippewa Herald that Larson will be hospitalized in his district for three to six days before going home to recover.
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested
- Woman suffers broken nose from fruit thrown from balcony
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall