Four incidents in nine months is enough for one Dane County supervisor. Tim Kiefer from Waunakee, is calling on Clear Horizons LLC, the operator of the manure digester to voluntarily end its contract with the county. Reported by News 3's Dave Delozier.
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski