Four incidents in nine months is enough for one Dane County supervisor. Tim Kiefer from Waunakee, is calling on Clear Horizons LLC, the operator of the manure digester to voluntarily end its contract with the county. Reported by News 3's Dave Delozier.
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday