DARLINGTON, Wis. - Officials with the city of Darlington announced Thursday that a convicted sex offender will be moving into the community in February.
Ryan J. Larson, 34, will move into a residence in the 400 block of East Mary Street in Darlington on Feb. 18, according to a release.
Larson was convicted of first-degree sexual assault and false imprisonment March 3, 2004, according to the release. He was sentenced to nine years in prison and 11 years of extended supervision.
During Larson's extended supervision he is not allowed to drink, do drugs, go into bars or have non-chaperoned contact with children, according to the release.
- Police: Woman stabbed with scissors in neck by her boyfriend
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles