DARLINGTON, Wis. - Officials with the city of Darlington announced Thursday that a convicted sex offender will be moving into the community in February.
Ryan J. Larson, 34, will move into a residence in the 400 block of East Mary Street in Darlington on Feb. 18, according to a release.
Larson was convicted of first-degree sexual assault and false imprisonment March 3, 2004, according to the release. He was sentenced to nine years in prison and 11 years of extended supervision.
During Larson's extended supervision he is not allowed to drink, do drugs, go into bars or have non-chaperoned contact with children, according to the release.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say