A traffic stop on Interstate 90 resulted in a sixth offense operating while intoxicated arrest for a Reedsburg man, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
A vehicle driven by Kevin J. Del Valle, 40, was pulled over at 12:09 a.m. Thursday in Columbia County because an officer noticed it was speeding.
The officer arrested Del Valle on suspicion of sixth offense OWI after a roadside investigation.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns