A traffic stop on Interstate 90 resulted in a sixth offense operating while intoxicated arrest for a Reedsburg man, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
A vehicle driven by Kevin J. Del Valle, 40, was pulled over at 12:09 a.m. Thursday in Columbia County because an officer noticed it was speeding.
The officer arrested Del Valle on suspicion of sixth offense OWI after a roadside investigation.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK