A traffic stop on Interstate 90 resulted in a sixth offense operating while intoxicated arrest for a Reedsburg man, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
A vehicle driven by Kevin J. Del Valle, 40, was pulled over at 12:09 a.m. Thursday in Columbia County because an officer noticed it was speeding.
The officer arrested Del Valle on suspicion of sixth offense OWI after a roadside investigation.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement