MADISON, Wis. - A Reedsburg man was arrested in Madison on suspicion of sixth-offense operating while intoxicated after police said he was spotted driving erratically Wednesday.
Police said Kevin J. Delvalle, 40, was stopped on Verona Road at about 8:30 p.m. by an officer who said he was driving in a reckless and dangerous manner.
The officer said there were numerous empty beer cans in Delvalle's car and one that was still full.
Delvalle denied having anything to drink until the officer said there was a strong odor of intoxicants coming from his car, according to police.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns