MADISON, Wis. - A Reedsburg man was arrested in Madison on suspicion of sixth-offense operating while intoxicated after police said he was spotted driving erratically Wednesday.
Police said Kevin J. Delvalle, 40, was stopped on Verona Road at about 8:30 p.m. by an officer who said he was driving in a reckless and dangerous manner.
The officer said there were numerous empty beer cans in Delvalle's car and one that was still full.
Delvalle denied having anything to drink until the officer said there was a strong odor of intoxicants coming from his car, according to police.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land