The Wisconsin State Patrol issued only 1 percent of its speeding citations to drivers going one to 10 mph over the speed limit, according to 2013 traffic data analyzed by News 3.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say