MADISON, Wis. - Traffic heading to the westbound Beltline from Highway 14 will be rerouted for 25 days for crews to close down the entrance ramp, according to a release.
Officials are urging drivers to use alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion.
The posted detour will route drivers east to the Rimrock Road interchange, according to the release.
The southbound Park Street ramp to the eastbound Beltline is scheduled to open by 6 a.m. on Wednesday after being closed since July, officials said.
Up-to-the-minute information on work zones and incidents are available by calling 511 or online.
- No injuries reported in burst of afternoon gunfire in residential neighborhood
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'