MADISON, Wis. - Traffic heading to the westbound Beltline from Highway 14 will be rerouted for 25 days for crews to close down the entrance ramp, according to a release.
Officials are urging drivers to use alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion.
The posted detour will route drivers east to the Rimrock Road interchange, according to the release.
The southbound Park Street ramp to the eastbound Beltline is scheduled to open by 6 a.m. on Wednesday after being closed since July, officials said.
Up-to-the-minute information on work zones and incidents are available by calling 511 or online.
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates a bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash
- Man says Milwaukee sheriff Clarke detained him after run-in