RACINE, Wis. - Racine police are looking for a sport utility vehicle in a fatal hit-and-run.
Sixty-four-year-old Raymond A. Clark was struck as he crossed a street on Jan. 27. The SUV did not stop.
Police said Clark died Saturday at Froedtert Hospital in suburban Milwaukee.
Authorities have not yet found the SUV that struck Clark. Police describe it as an older-model dark-colored SUV, possibly a Chevy Blazer, with a body style similar to 1998-2005 models.
Anyone with information is urged to call Racine police.
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert