RACINE, Wis. - Racine police are looking for a sport utility vehicle in a fatal hit-and-run.
Sixty-four-year-old Raymond A. Clark was struck as he crossed a street on Jan. 27. The SUV did not stop.
Police said Clark died Saturday at Froedtert Hospital in suburban Milwaukee.
Authorities have not yet found the SUV that struck Clark. Police describe it as an older-model dark-colored SUV, possibly a Chevy Blazer, with a body style similar to 1998-2005 models.
Anyone with information is urged to call Racine police.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program