RACINE, Wis. - Racine police are looking for a sport utility vehicle in a fatal hit-and-run.
Sixty-four-year-old Raymond A. Clark was struck as he crossed a street on Jan. 27. The SUV did not stop.
Police said Clark died Saturday at Froedtert Hospital in suburban Milwaukee.
Authorities have not yet found the SUV that struck Clark. Police describe it as an older-model dark-colored SUV, possibly a Chevy Blazer, with a body style similar to 1998-2005 models.
Anyone with information is urged to call Racine police.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say