RACINE, Wis. - Racine police are looking for a sport utility vehicle in a fatal hit-and-run.
Sixty-four-year-old Raymond A. Clark was struck as he crossed a street on Jan. 27. The SUV did not stop.
Police said Clark died Saturday at Froedtert Hospital in suburban Milwaukee.
Authorities have not yet found the SUV that struck Clark. Police describe it as an older-model dark-colored SUV, possibly a Chevy Blazer, with a body style similar to 1998-2005 models.
Anyone with information is urged to call Racine police.
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say