In 2005, at the age of 12, Michael Johnson was injured during a dirt-track motorcycle competition. He was left paralyzed from the cheset down. Despite having no feeling in his legs, he never gave up on his drive to race competitively, and that's what he's done. His goal is to be the first paralized driver to compete in the Indianapolis 500. He is in Madison this week to share his inspirational story.
- Dane County deputies shut down Bratfest carnival
- Police investigate bomb threat at Madison library
- Extra Janesville officers on patrol for 'Click It or Ticket' enforcement
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent
- Police: occupants of both cars in hit-and-run flee scene
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash