A meeting Wednesday night, led by Madison traffic engineering, will explore ways to better remedy heavy traffic at the John Nolen Drive and Blair Street intersection. Eden Checkol reports.
- High river level delays Rock Aqua Jays' opening performance
- Med Flight responds to one-vehicle crash in Fitchburg
- Custodian at Madison school resigns after allegedly punching parent
- Fish kill hits Traxler Park Lagoon in Janesville
- German delegation studies Madison College cyber security program
- More than 2,000 patients' info hacked, UW Health says