EDGERTON, Wis. - An open house meeting is scheduled to update residents on design plans and gather public input on the north segment of the Interstate 39/90 Expansion Project, according to a release.
The meeting will present more detailed information on the design plans for the north segment, officials said. There will not be a formal presentation.
The proposed improvements are part of the major reconstruction and expansion of Interstate 39/90 from the Illinois state line to the Highway 12/18 Interchange near Madison, according to the release.
Officials encourage the public to attend the meeting, provide input and ask questions regarding the project. Maps showing the proposed improvement options will be on display, and WisDOT representatives will be available to discuss the project.
The meeting is scheduled Wednesday from 4-7 p.m. at the WisDOT Southwest Region Project Field Office at 111 Interstate Blvd. in Edgerton.
If you are unable to attend the meeting or would like more information, contact Craig Pringle at 608-884-7132 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend