MADISON, Wis. - Public Health Madison and Dane County and four Dane County hospitals launched a new website to display countywide population health data.
HealthyDane.org will display publicly-available data and will compare local health data against existing indicators of health. Organizers hope that the website will encourage visitors to find solutions to existing health needs.
The website has drawn praise from executives of Madison and Dane County.
The public-private partnership is created with assistance from the Healthy Communities Institute, a Berkely, Calif.-based company. The hospitals involved are Meriter Hospital, St. Mary's Hospital, Stoughton Hospital and UW Hospital and Clinics.
The cost is shared by the participating hospitals. Madison and Dane County public health officials provide staff support to the website.
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 reopens near Blue Mounds after semi vs. car crash
- Police: Family member found elderly woman dead in garage with head wound