MADISON, Wis. - Public Health Madison and Dane County and four Dane County hospitals launched a new website to display countywide population health data.
HealthyDane.org will display publicly-available data and will compare local health data against existing indicators of health. Organizers hope that the website will encourage visitors to find solutions to existing health needs.
The website has drawn praise from executives of Madison and Dane County.
The public-private partnership is created with assistance from the Healthy Communities Institute, a Berkely, Calif.-based company. The hospitals involved are Meriter Hospital, St. Mary's Hospital, Stoughton Hospital and UW Hospital and Clinics.
The cost is shared by the participating hospitals. Madison and Dane County public health officials provide staff support to the website.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend