MADISON, Wis. - Public Health Madison and Dane County and four Dane County hospitals launched a new website to display countywide population health data.
HealthyDane.org will display publicly-available data and will compare local health data against existing indicators of health. Organizers hope that the website will encourage visitors to find solutions to existing health needs.
The website has drawn praise from executives of Madison and Dane County.
The public-private partnership is created with assistance from the Healthy Communities Institute, a Berkely, Calif.-based company. The hospitals involved are Meriter Hospital, St. Mary's Hospital, Stoughton Hospital and UW Hospital and Clinics.
The cost is shared by the participating hospitals. Madison and Dane County public health officials provide staff support to the website.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program