MADISON, Wis. - Public health officials are looking for a dog that bit a woman at the Warner Dog Park last Saturday, according to a news release.
Officials said the dog bit a woman around 3 p.m. when it tried to get a ball out of her hand. The dog is described as a gray, wire-haired dog, similar to a wolfhound, but a little smaller.
The dog's owner is described as a white woman in her late 20s with long black hair and wearing black yoga pants and a gray sweatshirt, officials said.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 608-255-2345 and ask for the animal services officer.
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005
- Police have identified hit-and-run driver
- Forged letter criticzes local police chief