MADISON, Wis. - Public health officials are looking for a dog that bit a woman at the Warner Dog Park last Saturday, according to a news release.
Officials said the dog bit a woman around 3 p.m. when it tried to get a ball out of her hand. The dog is described as a gray, wire-haired dog, similar to a wolfhound, but a little smaller.
The dog's owner is described as a white woman in her late 20s with long black hair and wearing black yoga pants and a gray sweatshirt, officials said.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 608-255-2345 and ask for the animal services officer.
- Parents, child care centers face problems with 4-year-old kindergarten
- Iconic funk drummer Clyde Stubblefield leaves an international legacy
- Stripper sues Cruisin' Chubbys Gentleman's Club
- Teacher uses personal story to educate students on eating disorders
- February will end with near-record high temps, threat of severe thunderstorms
- Influenza cases peaking in Wisconsin