MADISON, Wis. - A public electric vehicle quick-charging station will now be available at the Kelley's Market Mobil on East Washington Avenue, according to a release.
Madison Gas and Electric announced the station at 3859 East Washington Ave. near Interstate 90/94 Tuesday, according to the release.
The benefits of the charging station include charging a vehicle in minutes rather than hours, intercity travel is expanded, and the station removes the charging obstacle to purchasing an electric vehicle, according to the release.
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas
- 2 on moped injured in downtown Madison crash, officials say
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Ag secretary to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers