MADISON, Wis. - A public electric vehicle quick-charging station will now be available at the Kelley's Market Mobil on East Washington Avenue, according to a release.
Madison Gas and Electric announced the station at 3859 East Washington Ave. near Interstate 90/94 Tuesday, according to the release.
The benefits of the charging station include charging a vehicle in minutes rather than hours, intercity travel is expanded, and the station removes the charging obstacle to purchasing an electric vehicle, according to the release.
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors
- Papermaker agrees to complete Fox River cleanup
- Wine-and-tapas bar, gastropub open in Dane County airport
- Search of lake for human remains from plane crash ends
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV