TOWN OF MARION, Wis. - Authorities said a propane leak is the likely source of a garage explosion in Waushara County.
The blast early Tuesday sent debris flying and blew the garage door onto Highway 73 where it was hit by a vehicle.
A WTMJ report said the property owners in the Town of Marion were inside the house and were not injured.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees