TOWN OF MARION, Wis. - Authorities said a propane leak is the likely source of a garage explosion in Waushara County.
The blast early Tuesday sent debris flying and blew the garage door onto Highway 73 where it was hit by a vehicle.
A WTMJ report said the property owners in the Town of Marion were inside the house and were not injured.
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff