TOWN OF MARION, Wis. - Authorities said a propane leak is the likely source of a garage explosion in Waushara County.
The blast early Tuesday sent debris flying and blew the garage door onto Highway 73 where it was hit by a vehicle.
A WTMJ report said the property owners in the Town of Marion were inside the house and were not injured.
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out