TOWN OF MARION, Wis. - Authorities said a propane leak is the likely source of a garage explosion in Waushara County.
The blast early Tuesday sent debris flying and blew the garage door onto Highway 73 where it was hit by a vehicle.
A WTMJ report said the property owners in the Town of Marion were inside the house and were not injured.
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet
- Attempt to drill into SUV gas tank ignites fuel, MFD says
- New Glarus man stopped for expired vehicle registration faces 6th OWI
- Man robbed at gunpoint in parking lot, police say
- Bicyclist injured in collision with Buick, fire officials say
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing