PARK FALLS, Wis. - Police are investigating a death in the Price County community of Park Falls.
Authorities are releasing few details about the death. But, Police Chief Scott Straetz told WAOW-TV there's no safety threat to the community.
Investigators searched two homes and two vehicles on Friday, a day after the body was found.
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff
- Twin lion cubs born at Dane County zoo to debut next month
- Evelyn A. Price
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day