Artist Jason Yi has been working nonstop for three weeks to assemble a unique piece of art out of materials you probably have in your garage. Susan Siman takes a look at his creation that fills an entire gallery at the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Officials believe only one fatal batch of nacho cheese made in Wisconsin
- One man injured in shooting outside east side strip club
- Criminal charges being considered against student who posted threatening picture
- Former village employee arrested on water meter tampering, theft charges
- MPD: Car hit with gunfire, no injuries reported in west side shooting
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash