MADISON, Wis. - The work of two pothole-fixing teams will cause delays for traffic going both directions on the Beltline today, according to traffic reporter Katie Austin.
Austin said one team will start in Middleton and work on the eastbound Beltline and another will start at Interstate 90 and work on the westbound Beltline.
Starting at 9 a.m. the left lanes will be closed and the crews will work from one end of the Beltline to the other. They will then turn around and do the right and center lanes.
The work is expected to last most of the day.
Dane County Sheriff's Office squad cars will be behind each crew to protect them.
- Four injured in possible gang-related shooting, police say
- James Brown's 'Funky Drummer' Clyde Stubblefield dies at 73
- Deerfield man arrested on 5th OWI
- One dead, several displaced in near east side fire
- Richland Center man faces OWI, drug charges
- Crews battle roof fire at McFarland cold storage facility