MADISON, Wis. - The work of two pothole-fixing teams will cause delays for traffic going both directions on the Beltline today, according to traffic reporter Katie Austin.
Austin said one team will start in Middleton and work on the eastbound Beltline and another will start at Interstate 90 and work on the westbound Beltline.
Starting at 9 a.m. the left lanes will be closed and the crews will work from one end of the Beltline to the other. They will then turn around and do the right and center lanes.
The work is expected to last most of the day.
Dane County Sheriff's Office squad cars will be behind each crew to protect them.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets