MADISON, Wis. - A possible gas leak prompted the evacuation of a post office on Madison's west side.
The post office at 733 Struck St. was evacuated after 8 a.m. Madison Gas and Electric was called to the scene.
The problem was addressed before 9 a.m. and customers were allowed to reenter the post office.
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls
- UW study uses video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors