MADISON, Wis. - A possible gas leak prompted the evacuation of a post office on Madison's west side.
The post office at 733 Struck St. was evacuated after 8 a.m. Madison Gas and Electric was called to the scene.
The problem was addressed before 9 a.m. and customers were allowed to reenter the post office.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street