DELTON TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A man pulled over by a deputy for an equipment violation was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense OWI Sunday, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
The deputy said the odor of intoxicants was coming from the vehicle driven by John D. Angell, 48, of Portage after he was pulled over at about 3 p.m. in Delton Township.
Angell failed field sobriety tests, according to the deputy.
Angell was also cited on suspicion of an equipment violation.
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant