PORTAGE, Wis. - Columbia County deputies have arrested a Portage man on charges of selling heroin in that city.
Police aid that an undercover investigation caught 47-year-old Jeffery Williams-Bey in the act.
A search of Williams-Bey's apartment revealed individual packages of heroin.
Williams-Bey is in the county jail awaiting a Monday court appearance on heroin possession and delivery charges and maintaining a drug house.
- Stoughton man critical after rollover crash
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'