PORTAGE, Wis. - Columbia County deputies have arrested a Portage man on charges of selling heroin in that city.
Police aid that an undercover investigation caught 47-year-old Jeffery Williams-Bey in the act.
A search of Williams-Bey's apartment revealed individual packages of heroin.
Williams-Bey is in the county jail awaiting a Monday court appearance on heroin possession and delivery charges and maintaining a drug house.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says