MADISON, Wis. - A statewide Wisconsin poll shows that the governor's race is tied.
The Rasmussen Reports poll is the first poll taken since emails related to a John Doe investigation into aides to then-Milwaukee County Executive Scott Walker were released to the public.
The poll shows Walker and Mary Burke are both earning 45 percent of likely votes.
The survey of 500 people was taken March 10-11, and has a sampling error of 4.5 percent.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns