MADISON, Wis. - A statewide Wisconsin poll shows that the governor's race is tied.
The Rasmussen Reports poll is the first poll taken since emails related to a John Doe investigation into aides to then-Milwaukee County Executive Scott Walker were released to the public.
The poll shows Walker and Mary Burke are both earning 45 percent of likely votes.
The survey of 500 people was taken March 10-11, and has a sampling error of 4.5 percent.
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan