MADISON, Wis. - A 21-year-old Madison woman woke Sunday morning to a man touching her outside her underwear, according to a release from Madison police.
The woman told police she was in the bedroom of her apartment in the 500 block of West Mifflin Street when the incident occurred.
Police said there had been a party at her home and it's not clear if the back door was locked before her roommates went to bed.
The man is described as white, 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighing 200 pounds with dark spiked hair and facial stubble.Madison crime map
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online