MADISON, Wis. - A 20-year-old Madison woman took more than $13,000 worth of Victoria's Secret gift cards while she was an employee, according to Madison police.
Alexandria L. Lamb took the cards over the course of a couple months while she worked at the Victoria's Secret at East Towne Mall, according to police.
Investigators said she used some of the gift cards to make online purchases and others to make purchases at the west side store.
Lamb turned over 23 unused gift cards to police and more than $800 worth of merchandise.
She was arrested on suspicion of theft.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says