MADISON, Wis. - A 20-year-old Madison woman took more than $13,000 worth of Victoria's Secret gift cards while she was an employee, according to Madison police.
Alexandria L. Lamb took the cards over the course of a couple months while she worked at the Victoria's Secret at East Towne Mall, according to police.
Investigators said she used some of the gift cards to make online purchases and others to make purchases at the west side store.
Lamb turned over 23 unused gift cards to police and more than $800 worth of merchandise.
She was arrested on suspicion of theft.
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal