MADISON, Wis. - Police said a woman robbed an east side gas station Friday night.
The Madison Police Department said the robbery happened at the Mobile Gas Station at 3859 E. Washington Ave. Friday at 10:04 p.m.
Police said a woman entered the store, placed her hand in her pocket implying she had a weapon and demanded money. The clerk gave the robber an undisclosed amount of money and ran out the door.
The robber was described as black and 5 feet 5 inches tall. She was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, black coat, baggy blue jeans, black tennis shoes and had her face covered.
Police said the clerk was not injured and the robber has not been located.
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral