PLEASANT SPRINGS, Wis. - A woman was found in a cornfield after leaving the scene of a rollover crash Wednesday night, officials said.
Officials responded to reports of a rollover crash around 10:10 p.m. on Highway BN in the town of Pleasant Springs, according to a release. Tracy C. Fuller, 46, of Stoughton, the driver and only occupant of the vehicle, left the scene before authorities arrived.
K9 Utrix and officers tracked and located Fuller in a cornfield near the crash, according to the release.
Fuller was transported to St. Mary's Hospital with serious, but non-life-threatening injuries, police said. She was cited for second-offense operating while intoxicated.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need