PLEASANT SPRINGS, Wis. - A woman was found in a cornfield after leaving the scene of a rollover crash Wednesday night, officials said.
Officials responded to reports of a rollover crash around 10:10 p.m. on Highway BN in the town of Pleasant Springs, according to a release. Tracy C. Fuller, 46, of Stoughton, the driver and only occupant of the vehicle, left the scene before authorities arrived.
K9 Utrix and officers tracked and located Fuller in a cornfield near the crash, according to the release.
Fuller was transported to St. Mary's Hospital with serious, but non-life-threatening injuries, police said. She was cited for second-offense operating while intoxicated.
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists
- Man accused in deadly wrong-way I-94 wreck not competent, judge says
- Woman inappropriately touched at dance class on UW campus, police say
- Black Hawk Middle School principal resigns
- Man who was high driving school bus sentenced
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline