TOWN OF DELAVAN, Wis. - A Thanksgiving argument in the town of Delavan led to a woman being arrested and her boyfriend needing medical attention, the town's police said in a news release.
Police were called to a home on Dusk Drive at 3:12 a.m. Thursday regarding a man bleeding from his arm. When officers arrived, they learned that the man's girlfriend, Diana Ugarte, had allegedly cut his arm with a knife, the release said.
Ugarte was taken to the Walworth County Jail and charged with first-degree reckless injury, police said.
The man was taken to Lakeland Hospital in Elkhorn and later transferred to Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee, police said.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program