PRAIRIE DU CHIEN, Wis. - A Prairie du Chien business closed Thursday after a vehicle was driven into the building at 115 South Marquette Road around 11:45 a.m., according to a release.
Officials said the 2011 Chevy Impala was being driven by Joyce A. Luster, 73, of Prairie du Chien, when she stepped on the gas pedal instead of the brake as she entered the parking lot of Mediacom.
The building received structural damage, according to the release. The vehicle was damaged but still operable.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns