MADISON, Wis. - A 61-year-old man walked away from a Radio Shack with a stolen TV and rode away in a Metro bus, police say.
Madison police said Reynaldo Hudson was seen on surveillance video taking a boxed 32-inch LED TV from the Radio Shack at 3525 University Avenue Monday afternoon.
Officers contacted Madison Metro to see if a man with a boxed TV had just gotten on a bus. They were told a man with a TV had been on the bus and got off at the Capitol Square.
Police said they contacted Hudson and when asked about the TV, he replied, "What about it?"
Hudson was arrested on suspicion of theft.Madison crime map
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet
- Attempt to drill into SUV gas tank ignites fuel, MFD says
- New Glarus man stopped for expired vehicle registration faces 6th OWI
- Man robbed at gunpoint in parking lot, police say
- Bicyclist injured in collision with Buick, fire officials say
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing