MADISON, Wis. - A 61-year-old man walked away from a Radio Shack with a stolen TV and rode away in a Metro bus, police say.
Madison police said Reynaldo Hudson was seen on surveillance video taking a boxed 32-inch LED TV from the Radio Shack at 3525 University Avenue Monday afternoon.
Officers contacted Madison Metro to see if a man with a boxed TV had just gotten on a bus. They were told a man with a TV had been on the bus and got off at the Capitol Square.
Police said they contacted Hudson and when asked about the TV, he replied, "What about it?"
Hudson was arrested on suspicion of theft.Madison crime map
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial