MADISON, Wis. - Two Madison teenagers were injured when a car left a road on the city's southwest side and struck a tree Wednesday, according to Madison police.
Police were called to Midtown Road and South Gammon Road at 12:03 a.m.
The driver of the car, Collin R. Switzky, 19, suffered non-life-threatening injuries. He was arrested on suspicion of operating a vehicle while intoxicated causing injury and reckless driving causing injury.
The 19-year-old male passenger was hospitalized with possible broken ribs.
- Police: Woman stabbed with scissors in neck by her boyfriend
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles