MADISON, Wis. - Two Madison teenagers were injured when a car left a road on the city's southwest side and struck a tree Wednesday, according to Madison police.
Police were called to Midtown Road and South Gammon Road at 12:03 a.m.
The driver of the car, Collin R. Switzky, 19, suffered non-life-threatening injuries. He was arrested on suspicion of operating a vehicle while intoxicated causing injury and reckless driving causing injury.
The 19-year-old male passenger was hospitalized with possible broken ribs.
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving