MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they have arrested two teens suspected of assaulting a smaller and younger boy.
Police said the attack happened last Friday morning in the 500 block of Pflaum Road.
The victim, a 13-year-old Madison boy, said one of the teens lifted him up while the other punched him in the stomach and took his coat, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Police said they arrested a 14-year-old boy and a 15-year-old boy, both of Madison, on charges of battery and disorderly conduct.
- Chief: Monday 'a horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime