MADISON, Wis. - An 18-year-old Madison man told police he believes an attacker followed him off a bus before robbing him Friday night.
The victim said he got off a Madison Metro bus on East Johnson Street near the intersection with Fordem Avenue. He said he was walking to his apartment when a man behind him asked to use his phone.
When the man pulled it out of his pocket, the robber grabbed it and pushed the victim to the ground, according to police.
The robber was last seen running on East Johnson Street near First Street. He's described as black, 20 to 22 years old, 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet tall, with an average build, short hair and wearing all black clothing, including a coat with a hood.
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion