JANESVILLE, Wis. - An SUV spotted going the wrong way on U.S. Highway 51 in Rock County resulted in a fourth-offense operating while intoxicated arrest, according to the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
According to a release, a deputy saw the SUV near B/R Townline Road at 1:12 a.m. on Friday and conducted a traffic stop. The deputy said the driver, Thomas Kotlowski, 50, of Janesville, smelled of intoxicants and Kotlowski failed field sobriety tests.
Kotlowski's blood alcohol concentration at the time of his arrest was a 0.23, according to the release.
Kotlowski was also cited on suspicion of prohibited alcohol concentration and operating left of center.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees