JANESVILLE, Wis. - An SUV spotted going the wrong way on U.S. Highway 51 in Rock County resulted in a fourth-offense operating while intoxicated arrest, according to the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
According to a release, a deputy saw the SUV near B/R Townline Road at 1:12 a.m. on Friday and conducted a traffic stop. The deputy said the driver, Thomas Kotlowski, 50, of Janesville, smelled of intoxicants and Kotlowski failed field sobriety tests.
Kotlowski's blood alcohol concentration at the time of his arrest was a 0.23, according to the release.
Kotlowski was also cited on suspicion of prohibited alcohol concentration and operating left of center.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash