MADISON, Wis. - Reedsburg police said a man offering a person a ride matches the description of the man and his SUV described in three other sexual assault/suspicious person cases in Juneau and Sauk counties.
Officials said late Sunday night a man driving a silver SUV approached an adult man in the area of South Dewey Avenue and East Main Street in Reedsburg.
The driver of the SUV asked the man if he would like a ride and the man refused, police said. The man was able to leave without incident.
Officials said description of the driver and his SUV provided by the man matches the description of a man described in four other incidents in the area.
The man described the driver as being in his mid to late 30s, with a beard. He was wearing a baseball hat and was driving a silver, compact SUV that left the city eastbound.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two