MADISON, Wis. - Reedsburg police said a man offering a person a ride matches the description of the man and his SUV described in three other sexual assault/suspicious person cases in Juneau and Sauk counties.
Officials said late Sunday night a man driving a silver SUV approached an adult man in the area of South Dewey Avenue and East Main Street in Reedsburg.
The driver of the SUV asked the man if he would like a ride and the man refused, police said. The man was able to leave without incident.
Officials said description of the driver and his SUV provided by the man matches the description of a man described in four other incidents in the area.
The man described the driver as being in his mid to late 30s, with a beard. He was wearing a baseball hat and was driving a silver, compact SUV that left the city eastbound.
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases