MADISON, Wis. - Reedsburg police said a man offering a person a ride matches the description of the man and his SUV described in three other sexual assault/suspicious person cases in Juneau and Sauk counties.
Officials said late Sunday night a man driving a silver SUV approached an adult man in the area of South Dewey Avenue and East Main Street in Reedsburg.
The driver of the SUV asked the man if he would like a ride and the man refused, police said. The man was able to leave without incident.
Officials said description of the driver and his SUV provided by the man matches the description of a man described in four other incidents in the area.
The man described the driver as being in his mid to late 30s, with a beard. He was wearing a baseball hat and was driving a silver, compact SUV that left the city eastbound.
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Hilldale Mall launches redevelopment of south side
- State unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Expect traffic delays in downtown Madison for Women's March Saturday
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash