MILTON, Wis. - Police are still looking for the person who critically wounded a man early Saturday morning at a Milton bar.
Terry Rice, a 31-year-old Fitchburg man, is recovering from multiple gunshot wounds. After being discovered by deputies, he was transported to Mercy Hospital after deputies were dispatched to the Countryside Inn in Milton Township at around 2:45 a.m. Saturday.
Police said Rice is in critical, but non-life threatening, condition.
Authorities did not shed light on what may have sparked the shooting. The Rock County Sheriff's Office said it is conducting interviews with witnesses and following leads.
Anyone with information can call local crime tip lines and remain anonymous.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes