MILTON, Wis. - Police are still looking for the person who critically wounded a man early Saturday morning at a Milton bar.
Terry Rice, a 31-year-old Fitchburg man, is recovering from multiple gunshot wounds. After being discovered by deputies, he was transported to Mercy Hospital after deputies were dispatched to the Countryside Inn in Milton Township at around 2:45 a.m. Saturday.
Police said Rice is in critical, but non-life threatening, condition.
Authorities did not shed light on what may have sparked the shooting. The Rock County Sheriff's Office said it is conducting interviews with witnesses and following leads.
Anyone with information can call local crime tip lines and remain anonymous.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says