MILTON, Wis. - Police are still looking for the person who critically wounded a man early Saturday morning at a Milton bar.
Terry Rice, a 31-year-old Fitchburg man, is recovering from multiple gunshot wounds. After being discovered by deputies, he was transported to Mercy Hospital after deputies were dispatched to the Countryside Inn in Milton Township at around 2:45 a.m. Saturday.
Police said Rice is in critical, but non-life threatening, condition.
Authorities did not shed light on what may have sparked the shooting. The Rock County Sheriff's Office said it is conducting interviews with witnesses and following leads.
Anyone with information can call local crime tip lines and remain anonymous.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry