MILTON, Wis. - Police are still looking for the person who critically wounded a man early Saturday morning at a Milton bar.
Terry Rice, a 31-year-old Fitchburg man, is recovering from multiple gunshot wounds. After being discovered by deputies, he was transported to Mercy Hospital after deputies were dispatched to the Countryside Inn in Milton Township at around 2:45 a.m. Saturday.
Police said Rice is in critical, but non-life threatening, condition.
Authorities did not shed light on what may have sparked the shooting. The Rock County Sheriff's Office said it is conducting interviews with witnesses and following leads.
Anyone with information can call local crime tip lines and remain anonymous.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire