TOWN OF FOX LAKE, Wis. - The Dodge County Sheriff's Office is looking for a woman they consider a person of interest in a homicide case.
Deputies said the death of a man found in his apartment on Sunday has been ruled a homicide. Michael J. Soeller, 43, was found by his landlord at N9938 State Highway 73. The landlord said he hadn't seen Soeller for several days.
An autopsy conducted Monday in Madison found that Soeller died from loss of blood due to injuries inflicted by an assailant, according to a release. Investigators said they do not believe this was a random act of violence.
The woman identified as a person of interest is believed to be one of the last people to be with the victim before his death. A neighbor helped a sketch artist with the image released by the sheriff's office.
Anyone with information on the identity of the woman is asked to contact the Dodge County Sheriff's Office at 920-386-3748.
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says
- Man pulls gun during road rage incident, police say
- Police warn of kidnapping scam
- Driver injured in suspected OWI rollover, deputies say