MADISON, Wis. - Police are looking for information about a car with Illinois connections found burning in Madison.
Madison police said the blue 2013 Dodge Charger car was found fully engulfed in flames in the 2600 block of McDivitt Road at 12:46 a.m. on Sunday.
The car had temporary Illinois license plates and was last registered to a 23-year-old Chicago woman.
Anyone with information about the car or the fire is asked to contact Madison Area Crime Stoppers.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested