MADISON, Wis. - Police are looking for information about a car with Illinois connections found burning in Madison.
Madison police said the blue 2013 Dodge Charger car was found fully engulfed in flames in the 2600 block of McDivitt Road at 12:46 a.m. on Sunday.
The car had temporary Illinois license plates and was last registered to a 23-year-old Chicago woman.
Anyone with information about the car or the fire is asked to contact Madison Area Crime Stoppers.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land