St. Paul police want access to Facebook postings from a man charged in the death of his wife.
Authorities want to see all content, including messages and photos, from Jeffery Trevino's account. Search warrant affidavits also seek the same information for Trevino's wife, Kira, who has been missing since Feb. 21, and a friend who lived in the couple's basement.
Jeffery Trevino is being held in the Ramsey County Jail on $1 million bail.
The Star Tribune says volunteers spent days drilling hundreds of holes in the ice on Keller Lake after police received a tip that someone saw two men on the ice Feb. 22 struggling with something wrapped up. Those efforts were called off Wednesday because of thin ice.
- Chief: Monday 'a horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime