St. Paul police want access to Facebook postings from a man charged in the death of his wife.
Authorities want to see all content, including messages and photos, from Jeffery Trevino's account. Search warrant affidavits also seek the same information for Trevino's wife, Kira, who has been missing since Feb. 21, and a friend who lived in the couple's basement.
Jeffery Trevino is being held in the Ramsey County Jail on $1 million bail.
The Star Tribune says volunteers spent days drilling hundreds of holes in the ice on Keller Lake after police received a tip that someone saw two men on the ice Feb. 22 struggling with something wrapped up. Those efforts were called off Wednesday because of thin ice.
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids