RIVER FALLS, Wis. - Police are asking for the public's help in finding a laptop computer believed to belong to a man charged with killing his three daughters in River Falls.
The laptop is a Sony VAIO in a Targus computer bag. A statement from the city said Aaron Schaffhausen may have disposed of them before he turned himself in Tuesday afternoon.
Officials said the items may be along a road or in a ditch. They say Schaffhausen may have driven east or north from the home where the girls were killed, and he could have driven as far as Baldwin. He was driving a metallic blue 2012 Chevrolet Cruze with California license plates.
Anyone who finds the items or saw the car is asked to call the River Falls Police Department at 715-425-0909.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes