MADISON, Wis. - Two Madison men were arrested Sunday night for allegedly fighting over gambling money in the 2900 block of Traceway Drive, officials said.
The street fight started over a dice game around 9:19 p.m., according to a release.
Police said when they arrived Justin J. Burage, 25, and Kevin L. Malone Jr., 23, both of Madison, were in the street shirtless.
A witness told police the two men were "tusslin" and exchanging blows, according to the release.
Police said both men agreed there was a disagreement over gambling money.
Malone suffered several cuts, according to the release. He also said Burage broke the taillights out of his girlfriend's car and dented the driver's side door.
Malone was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct. Burage was arrested on charges of battery, damage to property and on a probation hold.Madison crime map
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race