MADISON, Wis. - Madison police were called to a neighborhood on the city's east side for a report of gunfire Monday morning.
Witnesses in the 1800 block of Fordem Road told police they saw a gunman get out of a green sedan and yell at another man before firing a round and driving away before 1:30 a.m.
A shell casing was found and police said the other man left on foot before they arrived. No one reported being shot and no property damage was reported.
The gunman is described as black, 6 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall, with a thin build and shaved or bald head. He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans and was driving an older, four-door green car.
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas