MADISON, Wis. - Madison police were called to a neighborhood on the city's east side for a report of gunfire Monday morning.
Witnesses in the 1800 block of Fordem Road told police they saw a gunman get out of a green sedan and yell at another man before firing a round and driving away before 1:30 a.m.
A shell casing was found and police said the other man left on foot before they arrived. No one reported being shot and no property damage was reported.
The gunman is described as black, 6 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall, with a thin build and shaved or bald head. He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans and was driving an older, four-door green car.
- Milwaukee coroner: Skull found on vacant land is decades old
- Kenosha man faces re-trial in 1990 murder of woman, 18
- More than 100 people to lose jobs when distributor closes in Watertown
- Real-looking starter pistol held to man's head in planned robbery, police say
- PD: Suspected drunken driver goes for officer's gun, injures 2 officers
- Deputies: Couple caught stealing coats may be connected to other thefts