MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated after officers investigated a report of a threat, according to Madison police.
A 45-year-old man contacted police at 1:41 a.m. on Saturday to report that he has been threatened by a man in a car in a parking lot of a tavern in the 6400 block of Millpond Road. The victim told police he thought the man might have a weapon.
Police later located the man who was not armed, but said he was arrested for fourth-offense drunken-driving.
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out