MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated after officers investigated a report of a threat, according to Madison police.
A 45-year-old man contacted police at 1:41 a.m. on Saturday to report that he has been threatened by a man in a car in a parking lot of a tavern in the 6400 block of Millpond Road. The victim told police he thought the man might have a weapon.
Police later located the man who was not armed, but said he was arrested for fourth-offense drunken-driving.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say