MADISON, Wis. - The Adams County Sheriff's Office put out a warning late Friday night, saying a registered sex offender is missing.
Deputies said Andrew Fleishauer walked away from a hospital in Madison.
Police described him as 6 feet 6 inches inches tall and weighing 220 pounds. He was possibly wearing blue jeans, a black long-sleeve tee shirt, brown belt and gray tennis shoes. He also goes by the name Thane Fleishauer.
Anyone with information is asked to call Adams County Crime Stoppers at 1-877-JAILTHM (524-5846).
- Chief: Monday 'a horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime