MADISON, Wis. - The Adams County Sheriff's Office put out a warning late Friday night, saying a registered sex offender is missing.
Deputies said Andrew Fleishauer walked away from a hospital in Madison.
Police described him as 6 feet 6 inches inches tall and weighing 220 pounds. He was possibly wearing blue jeans, a black long-sleeve tee shirt, brown belt and gray tennis shoes. He also goes by the name Thane Fleishauer.
Anyone with information is asked to call Adams County Crime Stoppers at 1-877-JAILTHM (524-5846).
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement