MADISON, Wis. - The Adams County Sheriff's Office put out a warning late Friday night, saying a registered sex offender is missing.
Deputies said Andrew Fleishauer walked away from a hospital in Madison.
Police described him as 6 feet 6 inches inches tall and weighing 220 pounds. He was possibly wearing blue jeans, a black long-sleeve tee shirt, brown belt and gray tennis shoes. He also goes by the name Thane Fleishauer.
Anyone with information is asked to call Adams County Crime Stoppers at 1-877-JAILTHM (524-5846).
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend