MADISON, Wis. - The Adams County Sheriff's Office put out a warning late Friday night, saying a registered sex offender is missing.
Deputies said Andrew Fleishauer walked away from a hospital in Madison.
Police described him as 6 feet 6 inches inches tall and weighing 220 pounds. He was possibly wearing blue jeans, a black long-sleeve tee shirt, brown belt and gray tennis shoes. He also goes by the name Thane Fleishauer.
Anyone with information is asked to call Adams County Crime Stoppers at 1-877-JAILTHM (524-5846).
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday