Madison police are continuing to investigate a “violent home invasion” where a pregnant woman was sexually assaulted by several men who forced entry into a home at the end of February, officials said.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say