MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said the same man might be responsible for two pharmacy robberies Tuesday morning.
Police were called to Community Pharmacy at 341 State St. at 9:07 a.m. for a report of a robbery. The robber entered, kept a hand in his pocket and demanded pharmaceuticals. He took drugs, including morphine, according to police.
At 11:06 a.m., police were called to Shopko, at 2201 Zeier Rd., for a report of a robbery. Police said the robbery was similar to the robbery at Community Pharmacy.
A person of interest was located by police walking along East Washington Avenue near East Towne Mall Tuesday afternoon. He has not been arrested.
- No injuries reported in burst of afternoon gunfire in residential neighborhood
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'