MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said the same man might be responsible for two pharmacy robberies Tuesday morning.
Police were called to Community Pharmacy at 341 State St. at 9:07 a.m. for a report of a robbery. The robber entered, kept a hand in his pocket and demanded pharmaceuticals. He took drugs, including morphine, according to police.
At 11:06 a.m., police were called to Shopko, at 2201 Zeier Rd., for a report of a robbery. Police said the robbery was similar to the robbery at Community Pharmacy.
A person of interest was located by police walking along East Washington Avenue near East Towne Mall Tuesday afternoon. He has not been arrested.
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head