MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said the same man might be responsible for two pharmacy robberies Tuesday morning.
Police were called to Community Pharmacy at 341 State St. at 9:07 a.m. for a report of a robbery. The robber entered, kept a hand in his pocket and demanded pharmaceuticals. He took drugs, including morphine, according to police.
At 11:06 a.m., police were called to Shopko, at 2201 Zeier Rd., for a report of a robbery. Police said the robbery was similar to the robbery at Community Pharmacy.
A person of interest was located by police walking along East Washington Avenue near East Towne Mall Tuesday afternoon. He has not been arrested.
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral