MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said the same man might be responsible for two pharmacy robberies Tuesday morning.
Police were called to Community Pharmacy at 341 State St. at 9:07 a.m. for a report of a robbery. The robber entered, kept a hand in his pocket and demanded pharmaceuticals. He took drugs, including morphine, according to police.
At 11:06 a.m., police were called to Shopko, at 2201 Zeier Rd., for a report of a robbery. Police said the robbery was similar to the robbery at Community Pharmacy.
A person of interest was located by police walking along East Washington Avenue near East Towne Mall Tuesday afternoon. He has not been arrested.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns